jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What exercise routine do you follow everyday to keep yourself fit?

1. andur92 profile image59
    andur92posted 6 years ago

What exercise routine do you follow everyday to keep yourself fit?

2. HERBERT ubaldo profile image58
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

I have to exercise everyday to be fit always. Early in the morning I jog for at least 40 minutes and I workout/exercise for at least 30 minutes- I do crunches and push ups. I use barbell and I do leg extentions, shrug, barbell curl, sit ups etc.

3. profile image0
    Charlene Marianoposted 6 years ago

Brisk walking in the morning is keeping me fit nowadays.

4. profile image0
    will345davisposted 6 years ago

I walk my puppy around the block a few times to get her some exercise. It also serves as a warmup for me, because I go running around my neighborhood immediately after. I also run a second time later in the evening. It helps to clear my head. Exercise is conducive to the creative mind.

5. nabeelplus profile image59
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

exercising everday keeps me active and fit. I jog on tread mill for 30 mins with some aerobics and stretching.

6. lady rain profile image94
    lady rainposted 6 years ago

A walk around the block for one hour in the morning.

7. renegadetory profile image99
    renegadetoryposted 6 years ago

Right now because I am pregnant I walk every day, but when I wasn't pregnant I did Callanetics 3 days a week and on the other 2 days I like to work out to Cindy Crawford's workout videos!

8. Blond Logic profile image98
    Blond Logicposted 6 years ago

I used to walk or run with a friend when I was in England. Now I have moved to a farm in Brazil and the work here has made me stronger, slimmer, and more relaxed than all the exercise I did in England.

9. eapratte profile image82
    eapratteposted 6 years ago

I simply stretch everyday, in a yoga-fashion. This keeps me limber, feeling good, and puts me in the "healthy" mindset for the day. I want to keep the nice and light feeling I get from stretching so I decide to make better eating choices.

10. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 6 years ago

I use p90x. I find an hour a day to do the workouts really effective