jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do we age?

1. Dollarpages profile image61
    Dollarpagesposted 6 years ago

Why do we age?

2. joseph merlin profile image48
    joseph merlinposted 6 years ago

Simple but tough question.

We age to know what time we have left lol

3. cmlindblom profile image77
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

So there are always new and better. If i never aged then how would anyone be able to be the best with me still around and young haha.

4. Kawaljit kaur profile image69
    Kawaljit kaurposted 6 years ago

Aging is of two types; one is biological aging and other is mental aging. Biological aging is chronological. Every tissue of our body is having a fixed life span and it is decided at the time of its formation. With the passage of time, its capacity to do work keeps on decreasing. That's why with age, our eye sight is affected, kidneys may create some problem, greying of our hair occur, joint pain my happen and so more like this. This is unavoidable.

Mental aging is that, we may be young otherwise but our thinking is pessimistic. We always begin something with 'NO' or 'I can't'. We don't believe in our self. We always try to find out the excuses for our failures and blame others. There is no specified reason for it. But it is the APPROACH that makes a person mentally aged.

5. Taleb80 profile image83
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

We start weak then get stronger then again get weak.
    If we think like this we will not oppress anybody, at last in our life we are sometimes up & sometimes down, if we like or not.

working