jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How to avoid pregnancy after marige for 1 year ?

1. profile image50
    AmmiPawarposted 6 years ago

How to avoid pregnancy after marige  for 1 year ?

2. profile image48
    danmossposted 6 years ago

Well I don't think it's that hard actually, you just need to keep using protection until you are ready to have the baby.

3. OutsideTheLines profile image61
    OutsideTheLinesposted 6 years ago

Keep in mind that no sole product is 100% effective so I suppose if you were to take birth control, use a NuvaRing, use a condom, and also use some kind of spermicidal lubricant it would be the most effective and that would be the safest you could possibly be.

4. wmseo profile image55
    wmseoposted 6 years ago

NO SEX!! 100% result is guaranteed smilesmilesmile

5. profile image54
    ardnaxelaposted 6 years ago

No sex is the best way to not get pregnant for a year, hands down. The next best thing if you want to have sex and not get pregnant is use some form of protection, such as the pill, a condom, spermicide, items like that. Other than that, your options are very limited.

6. profile image0
    msivakumarposted 6 years ago

Have no sex during the "fertile" period of the female partner  i.e - dont have sex during the 13th to 18th days after the start of the menstrual cycle of the female partner - to be 100% safe extend this period as 10 to 20 days. This is the safest option to avoid pregnancy without using any form of protection.

The other easy option is to use protection till you are ready.

7. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

No sex of course! In all seriousness, it's really not that hard to avoid pregnancy. There are MANY contraceptive options that are fairly effective.