jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is there really such thing as a dream job?

1. lexikaye6671277 profile image58
    lexikaye6671277posted 6 years ago

Is there really such thing as a dream job?

Can you really go to a job day after day and it be fun and exciting?

2. lexikaye6671277 profile image58
    lexikaye6671277posted 6 years ago

I've heard people say they love thier job because it's thier dream job!!! I really don't think thier is such thing!!!

3. profile image0
    stessilyposted 6 years ago

Early in childhood I identified writing as the perfect job, and it remains my dream job. In the day-to-day work environment I have yet to experience a true dream job, though I have come close. From what others tell me and from what I've experienced, there's always one or more nightmare employees who think back-stabbing and malicious gossiping and endless complaining are necessary behaviours in the work world.

4. Dear Nicole Reed profile image58
    Dear Nicole Reedposted 6 years ago

if you want to be there, and enjoy the majority of the time your there, then yes.

5. romper20 profile image86
    romper20posted 6 years ago

depends on three things "how much you can keep with the pace, how well you intend to do, and how much flexibility you have it today's ever so changing world.

6. kripkrip420 profile image59
    kripkrip420posted 6 years ago

Obviously, you haven't dreamt, for If you had, you would not include a job within your dreams. Anyways, all sarcasm aside, I doubt anyone has a dream job. I think what most people want is to be able to do what they wish, regardless of pay. If money was not an issue, such that I had enough to survive and have anything I want, I would still be active in the physics field and learning constantly. Why, you may ask? Does an artist cease to paint simply because it is not his/her job to do so?

Oh and lexikaye6671277, why did you answer your own question?

7. MsBizPro profile image92
    MsBizProposted 6 years ago

I think so, but I also think that it can change over time. I think it's perfectly normal to have one "dream job" right now and have different ideas about what you want in ten years. I don't think any job can be fun and exciting forever.

8. jg555 profile image60
    jg555posted 6 years ago

If you want to go there and like it there, then yes.

9. sarasotadui profile image60
    sarasotaduiposted 6 years ago

It depends how you take and view the job. If you view it as fun and exciting, then, it will be fun and exciting. If you view it as boring and stressful, it will become boring and stressful.

working