jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the worst hangover you've had?

1. Steve Orion profile image78
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

What's the worst hangover you've had?

2. Brandon E Newman profile image70
    Brandon E Newmanposted 6 years ago

I cant remember, but i'm sure it was horrible.

3. CyclingFitness profile image94
    CyclingFitnessposted 6 years ago

When I was 15 in a bar in San Antonio, Ibiza and they had a 'Happy Hour' where you paid so much money and drank all you wanted for an hour

As a young naieve 15 year old I subsequently drank a total of 16 Peach Schnapps+ Pineapple juice and Vodka + Orange's.

Half an horu later someone carried me back to the hotel complex- I staggered up the stairs and up to bed.

My family woke me for breakfast the next morning but my headache was so bad I told them I was going back to bed.

I eventually got out of bed at 7 AM the following morning having lost 24 hours of my life as a result!

I've never been a big drinker since then!

4. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I was 19 and drank I'm not sure how much vodka, but the hangover lasted 3 excruciating days.  Have never been into hard liquor since.

5. Morena88 profile image75
    Morena88posted 6 years ago

My worst hangover was 5 years ago in University. I was sick for 4 days and ever since then, I haven't been able to drink more than three drinks without feeling sick.

6. Admiral_Joraxx profile image81
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

I got my worst hungover ever when I was in college, we take on 3 different rhums and beer for finish. It was like i miss the entire next day and a half because of head ache, chain of vomiting and dizziness. I swore never to get drunk again after that but, I still got drunk more times after.