Most important help you have ever received?

1. romper20 profile image85
    romper20posted 6 years ago

Most important help you have ever received?

What is the most important help someone or something has given you which improved your life?

2. Hound Cat profile image62
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

I was never able to get a job in the field of finance with my Financial Management Degree, but studying at a university has helped me greatly.  The coursework that I have studied has helped me in many of my life's endeavors.  My education has helped me with my writing on Hub Pages and with my blogs.  I also have a greater skill at personal budgeting than the average person thanks to my educational experience.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

when i was much younger, i got busted by a cop in my hometown. he sat me down and talked to me for hours. then when i got out of jail he came to my place and told me to come with him. we drove around and he explained why someone like me should straighten out and become a useful person.i remember saying to him "let me guess, god has bigger plans for me" he shook his head and said if there is a god the guy has been asleep for a few thousand years. to this day i have no idea why he did this but it helped me get my life together and i've never looked back. he died before i got up the balls to ask him why he did what he did but i'm still thankful for it.

working