jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is Hitler dead?

1. Zubyre profile image61
    Zubyreposted 6 years ago

Is Hitler dead?

2. brittanytodd profile image93
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

Yes.  (Now I am just filling space so I can submit this answer.)

3. amym1010 profile image70
    amym1010posted 6 years ago

Scientifically speaking, yes.  While I have no personal information on his birth and death, I have cosulted multiple sources, which advise me that he was born in 1889.  Therefore, IF Hitler were still alive, he'd be on the threshold of the ripe old age of 122.  While I do believe that Hitler, like other evil powers, would probably unfortunately have the ability to live to an old age without illness or violence affecting his life, I feel like even he would not be able to make it to 122.

Additionally, I have no idea if Ava Braun (sp?) and Hitler fulfilled their suicide pact, if he died at the hands of American soldiers, or if he and Elvis had a secret suicide pact, but I do feel quite certain in my assertion that Adolf Hitler is, in fact, dead.

4. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Seriously? Is this a legitimate question or just something to fill space? :-)

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Yes, he died--WWII in a bunker.  But for those that do not believe that story--he would be dead of old age now anyway.  He's gone and I would imagine toasting in he!!.

6. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 6 years ago

He would have to be dead, unless he is sitting around somewhere at 122 years of age. 

Perhaps you meant to ask if Hitler actually died when history documents him as being dead. 

Or

Maybe this is truly a space filling question...

working