jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you prefer the Holistic approach or traditional approach to health.

1. creativebutterfly profile image60
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Do you prefer the Holistic approach or traditional approach to health.

2. nadejda13 profile image57
    nadejda13posted 6 years ago

I prefer holistic approach.
    In the past  I used traditional approach a lot and without good results. So now I do not use it

3. smzclark profile image59
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

holistic! no doubt about it. traditional can be dangerous. holistic benefits no matter what.

4. napetv profile image38
    napetvposted 6 years ago

I do a little mix and match. They both are helpful to me.

5. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Definitely Holistic. I see that this is getting more exposure now and I am thrilled about that because I think it's so much better for everyone's long term health.

6. tsarnaudova profile image81
    tsarnaudovaposted 6 years ago

Yes, holistic approach to health of course. Humans are creatures with soul, mind, emotions and body alltogether. How can we heel ourselves if one part of us is separated from the others, if the heeler doesn't take into account our entire being but only our physical bodily complaints? For that is what traditional medicine is offering to us when we feel sick. I will never forget the damages traditional medicine inflicted to my elder daughter when she was just an infant...that was nine years ago. It made me think then, where did I go wrong. So to your question, definitely holistic.

7. creativebutterfly profile image60
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the feedback on this I am doing some research and this is helping.

working