What events or memories from 2011 or the past are you not taking into 2012 with

1. Born2care2001 profile image81
    Born2care2001posted 6 years ago

What events or memories from 2011 or the past are you not taking into 2012 with you?

On New Years Eve my wife and I decided to resolve not to take certain moments of our past existence into the future. So we burned, metaphorically, things we did not want to carry with us into 2012. Since we believe we are what we think and we manifest from our heart, there were some things we wanted to leave behind to make 2012 a truly joyous year! How about you?

2. ibbarkingmad profile image83
    ibbarkingmadposted 6 years ago

My old job. I managed to find a way to get out of it while staying in school and I'll never look back.
    On a positive note, I am going to take memories of spending time with family and my successes in school and through my business with me.

3. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 6 years ago

Memories from the past and including 2011 will not be on my ride to the future.....Trying to maintain friendships with people from my past who have avoided me since losing my ability to walk and function, unable to be of use to them any longer.. I have never asked them  or expected anything from them, yet I have always been there for them, when they needed a shoulder or just a sounding board. I will continue to move forward in my endeavors, looking back no longer and carrying no extra luggage. I will continue to write about life and the "quirks" I encounter along the way with humor..so sayeth the " weedbychoice"

working