jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you feel when people change plans last minute?

1. creativebutterfly profile image59
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

How do you feel when people change plans last minute?

2. MarleneB profile image97
    MarleneBposted 6 years ago

To answer the question straight up, the first word that comes to mind is "betrayed". I feel insignificant, like, my time doesn't matter. But, then I check myself and realize that life happens. Sometimes, plans just simply need to be changed to accommodate what's happening in the other person's life at that moment.

3. dumindu89 profile image72
    dumindu89posted 6 years ago

For me it may depend on the situation, if the change of the plan is not useful or uncomfortable I feel angry or sad. If the change of the plan is useful and more comfortable than the previous plan I feel happy.

4. algarveview profile image86
    algarveviewposted 6 years ago

It depends on the reason why they changed plans and what are the consequences, but if it disrupts my life for no good reason whatsoever I find it quite a lack of respect and I generally feel quite angry.

5. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

If they had a valid reason, I would understand, although I would still be disappointed.  If they just cancelled for no good reason, I would be upset and would probably want an explanation:)

6. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Annoyed. I mean I know stuff happens so sometimes people can't help but change their plans at the last minute but when someone constantly does that it is very irritating.

7. LoriSoard profile image74
    LoriSoardposted 6 years ago

If they have a really good reason and don't do it often, it doesn't bother me. However, I am a planner. I have my life planned out. If they do it all the time, it annoys me and I quit making plans with them, because I know I can't count on them.

8. creativebutterfly profile image59
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

Yes I feel the same as most of you some people are planners, like me, and some are always changing their mind or leaving things to the last minute.   When someone says they are going to do something I expect that they mean it not just idle talk.

working