jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

What bad habit do you wish you could break?

1. elayne001 profile image77
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

What bad habit do you wish you could break?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Making smart comments.  I have been sarcastic all of my life, and it just flows out of me without thought.  I have gotten in trouble for it all my life as well.

3. ytsenoh profile image86
    ytsenohposted 6 years ago

I wish I could completely do away with eating corn chips excessively, my afternoon snack at work because it's fattening.  I also wish I could give up sighing when I'm exasperated...makes me feel like I'm performing an unnecessary Darth Vader impression...I have several bad habits as I define them as bad which I want to let go of.

4. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I'm working on mine but being scattered or trying to do too much at once.  I need to be better organized and manage my time better.  smile

5. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

I have a whole boxcar load of bad habits that I would like to break. However, if I were confined to making just one choice, I would "wish" to break my "habit" of smoking cigarettes.

6. collegatariat profile image82
    collegatariatposted 6 years ago

Clicking my teeth together in a rhythm.  Not good for the teeth, and definitely doesn't help get those annoying songs out of me head.

7. urmilashukla23 profile image82
    urmilashukla23posted 6 years ago

I love soda and I am trying to avoid drinking it  This is not good for health.

8. Cardia profile image93
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

Procrastination! It's an absolute curse. Even though I plan to work on something days before it's due, I often find myself scrambling the night before the deadline.

I think that if I got rid of procrastination, I'd definitely be more productive and get more things done.

9. kaitlinpowell412 profile image59
    kaitlinpowell412posted 6 years ago

Junk food is my favorite one ..I know it may be harmful when consume in excess amount but I cant stop eating it...I wish to stop eating of junk food as soon as possible because of excess weight gain...

10. aisha91 profile image58
    aisha91posted 6 years ago

Always rushing for deadlines, nah' but to think of it I am more effective and creative when the deadline is near, but actually the pressure is greater so I wish to work my projects early to avoid dark eye bags, sleepless nights and rush hours.

11. jtmiddleton profile image69
    jtmiddletonposted 6 years ago

Caffeine addiction.  I get stressed and angry when I don't get caffeine.  But coffee is very cheap and very tasty.

12. profile image0
    Jesshubpagesposted 6 years ago

I want to kick off my "work the whole night" habit. I recently feel the effect of working all night long and sleeping just a few hours during the day. There are also effect in the quality of work that I am doing during the day... I want to change that habit, for me it is bad.

13. The Frog Prince profile image78
    The Frog Princeposted 6 years ago

Being attracted to beautiful women.  But let me think about it for a while.

The Frog

14. profile image0
    setarehposted 6 years ago

For some reason, ever since i got my A level results (i don't know if that has anything to do with it) i find that i count the letters in words. It drives me crazy . . .  if i'm not already crazy.
    It's a bit of a joke actually -_-

15. LianaK profile image60
    LianaKposted 6 years ago

Staying up way too late and then struggling when I have to get up early sad

16. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

SMOKING!!! For sure is the number one habbit I want to break Ill work on the rest later!!!

working