jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What do you look forward to each day?

1. romper20 profile image83
    romper20posted 6 years ago

What do you look forward to each day?

After a long days work what do you look forward the most?

2. Daughter Of Maat profile image97
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

Spending time with my husband playing video games. We met playing Xbox, so it's kind of our thing. I look forward to playing Modern Warfare 3 with him, especially after a long day.

3. urmilashukla23 profile image78
    urmilashukla23posted 6 years ago

Not much. I do spend time with my husband and daughters, go grocery shopping, have tea or coffee with them,  I come home cook and clean. I do not look forward for cooking but I have no choice.Do yoga, little exercise and relaxation then go to bed.

4. Hayley Richardson profile image82
    Hayley Richardsonposted 6 years ago

Relaxing with the other half at the end of a long day and having a really tasty dinner.

5. donnaisabella profile image80
    donnaisabellaposted 6 years ago

Being with my family and just relaxing. Seeing my children, husband and family at the end of the day makes everything worth the while.

6. anglnwu profile image90
    anglnwuposted 6 years ago

A cup of hot tea, a good meal and just unwinding with my family. The simple pleasures of life, nothing fancy.

7. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 6 years ago

After a long day at work - and I'm lucky that I love what I do - I look forward to spending time with my daughters, eating supper together and getting a chance to write, bead, paint or do something creative.  I have many writing based outlets on the go at the moment including hub pages.  My current favourtite one is creating a poem for the CBC poetry writing contest.

8. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 6 years ago

poetry in response to a hub question.  Each day I look forward to. read more

9. Vidya Mallar profile image60
    Vidya Mallarposted 6 years ago

A quality time to spend with my near and dear and  finish my pending work.