jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is it that makes you who you are?

1. dmop profile image77
    dmopposted 6 years ago

What is it that makes you who you are?

2. profile image0
    Kathleen Kerswigposted 6 years ago

My life experiences make me who I am right now. As I live through each day, I change and I grow and I learn more. I've had struggles in the past, yet those very struggles have helped me to become more confident in self. I have more lessons to learn, of that I am sure. The difference is now I know how much good can come from the challenges of living life on life's terms. So I welcome all that life sends my way.

Great question! Thanks.

3. Catzgendron profile image72
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

As we grow we learn and as we learn we grow. read more

4. KeithJK profile image60
    KeithJKposted 6 years ago

I can walk down the street right now and see someone that looks just like me, but that's not who I am. I can share time with someone that has all of the same interests as I do, but that's not who I am. I am an individual who makes my own choices throughout life. I react the way I choose to. I see what I want to see. I think what I choose to introspect. I am me, I am one. There's 7 billion people, how many are you?

5. Ruby211 profile image69
    Ruby211posted 6 years ago

My love for life, my failures, and my experiences are all huge roles of why I am me.

6. KevinC9998 profile image78
    KevinC9998posted 6 years ago

I wrote a hub that talks about this issue, http://kevinc9998.hubpages.com/hub/Hey-Thats-Hot  Hope you like it-  good question!

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Probably narrow it down to three things, past, faith and family.