jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How much water do you drink in a day?

1. debbie roberts profile image83
    debbie robertsposted 5 years ago

How much water do you drink in a day?

Do you feel better in general when you have drunk enough water than when you have not drunk enough water?

2. kristurpin profile image59
    kristurpinposted 5 years ago

6 ltrs of water is necessary to drink for human body, but i usually drink 4ltrs - 5 ltrs.

3. mistersun profile image61
    mistersunposted 5 years ago

drinking water is good for health. I have to drink much water when I write or doing spoort

4. profile image0
    susanm23bposted 5 years ago

I usually drink about 65 - 70 ounces a day.  I exercise, so I need it.  I also drink coffee and several mugs of green tea. 

On days when I have not had enough water, I don't feel right.  I can really tell when I need more water--besides being thirsty. 

I saw something in the news a few days ago saying that we didn't need to drink as much water, but to "eat" more water by eating water-rich foods.  I'm sure this is good too--but I plan to keep drinkng smile

5. My Nurse Says profile image65
    My Nurse Saysposted 5 years ago

an average of 1500 liters... and yes i do feel better after drinking that amount of water. It also helps the body excrete the toxins and waste materials, as well alleviate the discomforting symptoms of dehydration.

6. Lizam1 profile image81
    Lizam1posted 4 years ago

I had not realized how beneficial drinking water is until about 18 months ago.  I do feel a lot better and still probably drink way less than the recommended amount. However I do drink green tea in addition - although there is some disagreement about whether this has the same benefit as pure water amongst health and naturopathic professionals.

working