jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is fun for you?

1. Born2care2001 profile image76
    Born2care2001posted 6 years ago

What is fun for you?

Describe activities that offer happiness, joy, fulfillment and just plain fun. Let go, even if it's a visualization, use your imagination and creativity have some fun with this. Can you describe the childlike feelings associated with doing, and being, without limitation or expectation of any result other than joy, laughter and fun? Go ahead, give it a whack!!! Enjoy.
    Who knows, you may create a new life for yourself, and others!

2. Brandon Spaulding profile image56
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

I love comic book stores, libraries, universities, big cities, small towns, architecture, and nature. There is something spiritually liberating about nature.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I love combining hiking, picnics and photography. smile

4. leanneswackyworld profile image61
    leanneswackyworldposted 6 years ago

This is going to sound weird but, when i am with my friends its about being free, letting loose, drinking and just being 20 instead of 34 and not having responsibilities. But when i am with my family, i knit, and paint and go swimming and hiking. With both i find happiness.

5. twinstimes2 profile image83
    twinstimes2posted 6 years ago

I had tried group fitness classes one time in my life without success. After years of searching, I came back to this fitness forum. See how I went from a skeptic to a group fitness convert. read more

working