jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Describe your Heaven as you understand it?

1. Anandkg22 profile image82
    Anandkg22posted 5 years ago

Describe your Heaven as you understand it?

Every religion speaks about going to heaven. So after studying, understanding and following your religion, what comes to your mind when the word heaven is mentioned, like what is the kind of arrangement, living style, about food, clothing and shelter, about family, friends and relatives. Just try to describe heaven as you think it will be. Thanks

2. CreatePerfection profile image76
    CreatePerfectionposted 5 years ago

Hi Anandkg22, I always think of heaven as a state of being, one in which I see everything as being 'of God'.  To me, heaven is being able to surrender to the 'holy spirit'.  It is the recognition that we are all one within love, God is Love!
    Blessings,
    Lela

Anandkg22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer, I like your thought of spreading God's love. God bless you with spiritual peace and happiness.

3. Frank Menchise profile image27
    Frank Menchiseposted 5 years ago

Heaven for me personally is a place where our souls can flout in the universe in a state of bliss together with all other spiritual being including God.

Thank you for your valuable thought, surely as we are spiritual being  in the image of God, we come from him and go back to him and in his presence we will experiences bliss. May God bless you with spiritual peace and happiness.

4. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Heaven is for me a mental state where one is utterly satisfied and content with life. Heaven can well be here and now. A divine feeling of belonging with the Almighty God is heaven for me. A morning with pure bliss around in nature with the shower of HIS ultimate faith in the tiny dazzling dew drops can well be heaven for that very moment for me.  The innocent smiles of the babies shining bright with pure trust is heaven for me. Such is a way to live through our heaven in this life here and now is what worth most for me. Thanks you.

Your thought of experiencing heaven now as we live in this world is excellent. I too feel that the heavenly experience has to be continual as we move from physical being to spiritual being. Thanks, God bless you with spiritual peace and happiness.

5. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7919583_f260.jpg

Although I can only offer mere speculation; my comatose experience in the early 2000s led me to believe that it is indeed Eden - like.  I "found" no city or buildings just a serene and most beautiful forested area...

Thank you for answer, I liked your thought of considering Eden as heaven, surely there won't be any pain ,suffering or hunger. Everything would be so wonderful. May God bless you with peace and happiness, also joy of being in Eden.

2. connorj profile image75
      connorjposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.

6. Povetheman profile image61
    Povethemanposted 5 years ago

Hi. I am a spiritualist therefore my belief is that heaven as you ask is the return of our spiritual essence to  the all encompassing universal energy that surrounds and pervades all matter, be it plant, mineral or animal in substance. When our physical body dies it is returned to the earth from where it came but our spirit goes out into the universe, to be reborn again and again into future humans, animals or plants whichever the creator desires us to learn from.

Thanks for answer, I liked your thought of spiritually submitting yourself to the desires of creator. May God bless you with spiritual peace and happiness.

working