Chiari I malformation, have you had it OR do you now? I had it. Very painful Har

1. OKSara1982 profile image58
    OKSara1982posted 5 years ago

Chiari I malformation, have you had it OR do you now? I had it. Very painful Hardly any info on it!

I have Chiari I Malformation. I'm still in pain but not as bad, like b4 surgery. I'd like to hear from ppl that have had the samething. I've never spoke to anyone that has dealt with this sad Would be nice to hear from others, share our stories about what we went thur. Also help each other.Please share your story. I was 25 yrs. It took many Dr's n over 8 months plus 3 MRI's until foun. Dr also thinkin I just wanted drugs. I was in so much pain n I still have pain. I just don't know how I got thur it with a 2, 4, 6 yr old kids. It all seems like a dream now looking back. I hope ppl share w/ me!

2. proudmamma profile image77
    proudmammaposted 5 years ago

A friend of mine has Chiari. She joined Hubpages after I wrote an article about her and her battle with Chiari. If you check out her profile, you could message her. She has a great deal of information. She also has a huge network of friends who are suffering with Chiari. Her name is Amber Bailey. She hasn't written any hubs, she just uses it to comment on mine. I hope this helps!

3. OKSara1982 profile image58
    OKSara1982posted 5 years ago

proudmamma,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I have never even talked too or met someone that even knew what it was. To this day when ppl find out I had brain surgery, they what for what? Or did you have a tumor? When I say no I had Chiari l malformation, everyone says "whats that" It 4am here and I'm up cuz I dont feel to good n can't sleep. My son has opening day for little league, its his 1st year playing, need to be there by 8am-12pm gonna be a long day! I'm gonna go ready your info and thanks again so much smile

working