jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What are your best tips for re-energizing without caffeine?

1. thebookmom profile image75
    thebookmomposted 6 years ago

What are your best tips for re-energizing without caffeine?

2. Eliminate Cancer profile image59
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

Green Smoothies - I wrote about it here - changed my life after cancer radiation:  http://eliminatecancer.hubpages.com/hub … rgy-Levels

3. profile image0
    kelleywardposted 6 years ago

I love genesis pure energy drinks they are a natural way to increase your energy with draining your adrenals!

4. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 6 years ago

Bananas are a great choice for energy. Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba can also help. There are many alternatives to caffeine.

5. Digitskyes profile image74
    Digitskyesposted 6 years ago

A fresh apple apparently wakes you up more and quicker than a coffee.

So you could try that.

6. kj force profile image71
    kj forceposted 6 years ago

Living in Florida, on very hot/humid days causes a lack of energy..so when riding our bikes, rollerblading or boating, we found spritizing with either peppermint( oil or extract) or fresh lemon mixed with water really helps to refresh and energize. The lemon water with ice can rehydrate you, when you use as a drink. Eating an Orange can give a mid afternoon boost also..The cool thing about the peppermint spritz is, can be used by and around people with allergies, babies and an all over body cool down.

7. NJ Blake profile image59
    NJ Blakeposted 6 years ago

Deep breathing and a brisk walk. Getting your heart rate up releases energy (endorphins?!). I'm not sure about the science of it but I know it works!

8. fitmom profile image84
    fitmomposted 6 years ago

Drinking water is one thing. If you're dehydrated, you'll feel tired. Doing something active will give you more energy. Eating cherries can give you energy. Of course, you don't want to get in the habit of eating food for energy because it could become a habit that will cause weight gain.

9. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 6 years ago

I drink a cup of rooibos tea in the morning, It is loaded with B vitamins that give you natural energy. Also, I take green superfood, which is also loaded with healthy vitamins that give you a boost in the morning.