jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Do you ever get depressed?

1. ajayshah2005 profile image56
    ajayshah2005posted 6 years ago

Do you ever get depressed?

How did you overcome such situations?

2. albertsj profile image74
    albertsjposted 6 years ago

I'm extremely depressed at this very time in my life.  So yes!

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I think we all get depressed at times.  When I start feeling depressed, I always try to remember all the good things in life and how much I have to be thankful for!  It certainly out weighs the bad!!

4. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

Every body gets depressed. However, in the strict technical sense, we have mixed the terminologies of 'clinical depression' and a 'minor slump' in the mood. These two are two completely different things.

Minor slumps and bad mood are common. Depression/clinical depression is a disease, which should be treated. Read my hub 'What is depression' for further information about this.

5. Writer David profile image78
    Writer Davidposted 6 years ago

I've been depressed since November 2008.  Seriously.

6. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 6 years ago

I used to got very depressed. As a teenager, as an adolescent. When I was overwhelmed by my first maniacal episode, I thought this was the perfect answer to my prayers.

I felt ecstacy running through my veins without having taken any drugs at all. So much energy and creativity. I thought I was saved untill my brains needed to go back to depression. A moment of silence and non existence. Years I should say.

Bipolar Disorder I had. Diagnosed with it in 1996. Thank God were at 2012! I'm doing very well and I'm very happy. Anyone in the middle of a depression...I hope you'll get out of it as soon as possible though I know a depression takes time. Too much time.

1. Escobana profile image73
      Escobanaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for selecting my answer as best answer! Still happy and feeling strong after my experience with severe depression:-)

working