jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which health product or supplement do you use on a daily basis to remain healthy

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Which health product or supplement do you use on a daily basis to remain healthy?

2. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

It's hard to have just one, lol. I use a combination of various vitamins and minerals on different days, since you don't want to take multiple vitamins and minerals together (they start canceling each other out, which is why multi-vitamins aren't good for ya). My preferred ones are Spirulina, Vit D, Vit C, Iron, Colloidal Silver, Vit E, Calcium, Korean Ginseng, Hemp Seeds and Cannabis oil or butter (both of which are rich in Omega 3 Fatty acids and B vitamins, which are necessary proteins and fuel for every part of our bodies). I recently found Maca Root as well, which I like and want to add as an occasional immune and vitality booster.

3. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Every day I drink a glass of water with the following: lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, cinnamon, chili powder or cayenne pepper.

4. T. R. Brown profile image76
    T. R. Brownposted 6 years ago

I take glucosamine and chondroitin because for my knees (years of football) and a simple multi just in case I need to supplement my diet.

5. BlissfulWriter profile image66
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Vitamin B, Vitamin D, omega-3, magnesium, multi-vitamin, spirulina are great. 

But I would definitely avoid Colloidal Silver -- do NOT take.  It is listed among the 12 supplements you should avoid by Consumer Reports (Google "12 supplements you should avoid")

6. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I take a whole foods multivitamin and mineral every day.  Many days I also take green tea extract and I always keep GSE on hand for all sorts of purposes.

7. fitmom profile image82
    fitmomposted 6 years ago

I drink a warm cup of lemon juice first thing in the morning. I follow that with an antioxidant and immunity booster. Then, I have a cup of detox tea. With my breakfast, I take my vitamins that have vitamins and minerals along with antioxidants (ORAC score of 10,000), digestive enzymes, and probiotics.
    I use a vegan-certified protein shake (not whey) for lunch most days. Later in the day, I take extra calcium.

It is extremely important to take quality supplements. Research has proven that the majority of the them leave the body undigested. In addition, many supplements have been found to be harmful. I'm glad that I found a company that I trust for mine.

8. ahagen profile image60
    ahagenposted 6 years ago

Livinity Tru Blue and Blue Essentials. www.livinity.com/sandsangel

9. profile image55
    waseemjaforposted 5 years ago

I think eat 1 egg and drink one cup milk is enough to remain healthy daily.

working