What's the one thing you've earned in life you feel better about than the rest w

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 5 years ago

What's the one thing you've earned in life you feel better about than the rest was it worth it?

How hard did you have to work to for it, what was it and would you do it again? Remember it doesn't have to be a material thing, it can be a personal goal or achievement.

2. Dale Hyde profile image84
    Dale Hydeposted 5 years ago

My spirituality. smile I had to work hard to overcome the teachings that distorted my perceptions of life, overall, and now have a wonderful relationship with my spiritual self, on my own, from living with what resonates with my "own" heart. smile

3. kj force profile image73
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

I learned to take responsibility for myself and my actions. No matter how what you decide to do in life, do it 120% , this will enable you a return of at least 85%.Stay true to your beliefs, when you make a mistake, deal with it and move on. Never question yourself, believe in what you do regardless of what others are doing. Learn something new everyday and seek out what ever you question. Stay healthy by eating moderately, exercise regularly, laugh and enjoy life in the most positive attitude you can. Through my years of experience, I found humor was very important and helped me deal with many situations. I look at life as a " gift" and love yourself first and foremost and.." It" will reward you...many times over..
    just my thoughts...

working