jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are your feelings about death; do you fear it or embrace it as part of life

1. Joan King profile image70
    Joan Kingposted 5 years ago

What are your feelings about death; do you fear it or embrace it as part of life’s journey?

2. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

I have a hub that answers your question, maybe you can take time to read, why most people fear death, even myself.

3. luckykarma profile image61
    luckykarmaposted 5 years ago

No I don't fear death because I know what to expect!....you should read Dr. Michael Newton's books.  http://www.near-death.com/newton.html

I've read them all, and there is nothing to fear. We all go alone, we can't take anyone with us and hopefully you will be "out of it' enough not to know you are sliding away. The last thing to go when you are dying is your hearing, so even if you can't talk, you will hear people around you and your loved ones. Don't fear something you have no control over it's a waste of time. Just rejoice in all you do now and make your time when it comes something to be proud of.

4. Caitlin Pyle profile image83
    Caitlin Pyleposted 5 years ago

I sometimes fear death, just because being so young right now (25) I can't imagine waking up 70, 80, 90 years old one day, y'know? But I do have faith in God and I believe in Jesus, and that what comes after death is so much better than any joy I can ever experience on earth.

5. fit2day profile image75
    fit2dayposted 5 years ago

I think we all do to an extent because we were created with a desire to live forever. I place my faith in Christ, so I embrace whatever journey God takes me through in this life, but at the same time, there is an element of fear because this life is all that I've seen.