jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you honestly say that you are happy with who you are as a whole person?

1. grinnin1 profile image82
    grinnin1posted 6 years ago

Can you honestly say that you are happy with who you are as a whole person?

If not, what are you going to do about it?

2. rahul0324 profile image84
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

Everyone has his or her positives and negatives both! No one is perfect. True happiness lies in being content with what you are.
    So in my opinion saying " Are you happy with what you are" is not just rather, we should ask ourselves that " Are you content with yourself, satisfied with what you are".

3. profile image0
    Olde Cashmereposted 6 years ago

I enjoy pondering this question. For me, it took a lot of time to realize the potential I have when I try. I have a lot of interests and once I started focusing on them and putting in consistent effort, that's when it hit me, what is possible. Every day is an opportunity to expand and further who we are as individuals which in turn benefits all of humanity. Though we may face challenges that make us question our own value, never falter in the truth, which is we are beings of infinite potential. You just have to believe in yourself and you can achieve anything you set your mind upon.

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i honestly can. i'm far from perfect but then again what is perfect. i'm what i would want my kids to be which is good enough for me.

working