jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why love is so painful?

1. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

Why love is so painful?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Anytime you feel as deeply for a person as you do when in love, you risk that deep pain if you lose them.  But not every love ends in pain and being left behind.  We have to just have faith and keep trying to find that right person who will love us and treat us with respect.  It does happen.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Love is just being love in such an hostile environment on the earth and experience all of the positives and negatives of being love on the earth. In heaven love is at its oneness of all things through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

4. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 6 years ago

It is true: sometimes love hurts. But we should not identify love with the suffering: love is joy. A love always gives happiness, just for the intensity of feeling that is a fortune feel. Or just think of the happiness that love gave us in the past and understand that it can be stronger than the pain. In other words, I think that suffer or not suffer largely depends on how we see a situation and how we manage our emotions.

5. atlovesbm profile image75
    atlovesbmposted 6 years ago

Because you're vulnerable and the other person has control over your emotions. Pain is just a part of love. It all depends how much you are willing to tolerate for that person.

-[atlovesbm] follow me on twitter: @atmlovesbtm

6. DannyMaio profile image60
    DannyMaioposted 6 years ago

Why love is so painful? actually I think love is not suppose to hurt. maybe a stupid little argument and being mad a bit but should not be painful. usually means your not with the right one.

7. Kamalesh050 profile image82
    Kamalesh050posted 6 years ago

Love is not painful, it shouldn't be, it is sweet and divine. Sometimes you may get hurt due to some misunderstanding, some little arguments but if  love was strong it would put good relations back into life again.