jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever cured a disease with herbs only?

1. m0rd0r profile image71
    m0rd0rposted 6 years ago

Have you ever cured a disease with herbs only?

Can you list the herbs and tell what disease it was?

2. radhikasree profile image63
    radhikasreeposted 6 years ago

Yes, I used herb Punarnava for chronic kidney disease. I've written a hub on this. Read
    http://radhikasree.hubpages.com/hub/Her … ey-disease

3. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I haven't "cured" a cold, but I have greatly reduced it's duration from the typical week to 2 days with Astragalus and Grapefruit Seed Extract.  I take the Astragalus in capsule form 3 or 4 times per day when I feel it coming on.  I also drink GSE diluted in fruit juice 15 drops or so a couple of times per day.  It works very well for me and has also cured my husbands sinus infections.  He used to get them and they would last for a month and now he gets rid of them in a couple of days

4. CrescentSkies profile image89
    CrescentSkiesposted 6 years ago

Herbs cannot cure a disease since there are no herbs (at least to my knowledge) that will physically kill all the bacteria, viruses, or parasites in your body that are causing the affliction and leave the non-harmful ones alone.

Can you and have I controlled a disease using nothing but herbs? Yes. I had food poisoning and I used Marjoram and Ginger to settle my stomach while my immune system killed the bacteria.

working