jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, supper like a pauper. Thoughts on t

1. petenali profile image85
    petenaliposted 5 years ago

Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, supper like a pauper.  Thoughts on this diet method??

2. rutley profile image76
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

Wondered where you've been.....Who's cooking it?  All meals in moderation.  Just expend more than you consume and don't eat to little that it sends metabolism into starvation mode and slows it down.  One more thing,  I was sure you'd answer my question about the fat ----um backside.  I believe your sense of humor is much like my own.  Look in family and parenting......I know you'll answer truthfully as you have in the past and it was awesome!  Thanks and don't diet just eat well!

3. rahul0324 profile image82
    rahul0324posted 5 years ago

This is very correct scientifically you know... I follow this routine always!

You know when you wake up! Your body just shifts to top gear... that means... it requires more fuel to burn ... If you go empty stomach... the fresh peptic juices that are prepared are acidic in nature and can start acting on the mucosal and stomach layers.... which over a long period of time can lead to ulcers and conditions like stomach erosion!

Having a great breakfast.. puts the body into maximum level of activity and every function starts responding more avidly. So ... breakfast like a king - VERIFIED

Now at Lunch time... you have your energy stock from the breakfast but there's more work to do,.. for you and your bodily systems... Moreover your stomach has had its fair share of workload and now needs a lesser amount to work upon.... moreover the stomach adjusts itself in the morning to keep stock of some food if it is not provided later on in the day... you know... self-care and protection! So you need a bit lesser food in the daytime

And in the night  the best foods are salads cause they are the easiest to digest! The body prepare for the rest phase and all systems go slow!

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

It's a good method that helped my anorexia issues and boosts your metabolism to help you lose more weight. Go for it.

5. sweetjulie profile image75
    sweetjulieposted 5 years ago

well that's a great idea.. But you won't see much effect if you don't exercise.