jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Which hurts worse, getting a tattoo or waxing your body?

1. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

Which hurts worse, getting a tattoo or waxing your body?

People have different thresholds for several types of pain.  I'm hoping this question starts an interesting dialog about pain.

2. msorensson profile image70
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

I don't need to wax my body..and I have never thought of getting a tattoo...I imagine getting a tattoo would hurt a lot...a lot more than waxing the body.

1. Amber Morris profile image58
      Amber Morrisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You really would be surprised. I got my legs waxed one time and was on the verge of tears. I've actually fallen asleep being tattooed before.

3. wetnosedogs profile image58
    wetnosedogsposted 5 years ago

Both sound painful to me! I wouldn't want either.

4. The Frog Prince profile image79
    The Frog Princeposted 5 years ago

Having done neither Margie I don't have a clue.  But then thinking about it I don't want to find out either.

The Frog

5. Amber Morris profile image58
    Amber Morrisposted 5 years ago

For me, the answer would be waxing for sure, but then again I'm obviously used to the pain of a tattoo. I am a wuss when it comes to physical pain though, so if I can get tattooed, anyone can lol.

6. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

I'm not sure...I don't find either to be that painful.   I would rather get waxed or tattooed instead of going to the dentist.  OUCH!

1. Mmargie1966 profile image93
      Mmargie1966posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amber, I deleted your comment by accident.  Will you comment again please?

7. profile image0
    Answerpleaserposted 5 years ago

To me tattoos hurt more only because they take longer. I've been under the needle for about 10 hours. Waxing is only a few seconds. Right?

working