jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

When in life have you felt most alone?

1. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

When in life have you felt most alone?

2. H.C Porter profile image83
    H.C Porterposted 5 years ago

I felt most alone during pregnancy, probably because I was alone most of the time, but even when people were around, I felt as if I was at a distance and unable to relate to them on any level.

3. AnkushKohli profile image81
    AnkushKohliposted 5 years ago

When no one is around and no one wants to talk. When everyone is busy then you feel alone.

4. rahul0324 profile image84
    rahul0324posted 5 years ago

I have felt the most alone for the first 13 years of my life

Loving but fighting parents

Called A fatso

Girl who i had a crush on hated me

Nothing was right.. no frnds a t all

5. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

This is going to sound so depressing...I had a moment the other day when I realized that everything I love is eventually going to be gone- my parents, my house, my pets, etc. I know its something that most everyone goes through, but I just realized how completely alone we all are. Its going to take a looong time to adapt to whatever comes next.

6. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

In my childhood not having my parents around and not growing up with any of my siblings, once I grew up I have committed my life to make long lasting and trustworthy relationships that I can rely on if I need to...and never felt that total abandonment again...

7. rdsparrowriter profile image83
    rdsparrowriterposted 5 years ago

My father was my best friend. Whenever he wasn't there, I felt alone. After he died, it almost killed me.

8. bhargvi sharma profile image49
    bhargvi sharmaposted 5 years ago

I felt alone when my father passed away as he was my only friend with whom i share my thoughts worries & queries. sad

9. padmendra profile image47
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

A life without your loved ones around and with the selfish relations we hardly can feel alive.However if I am required to remind of a particular instance then I would like to share with you the time when due to office work I was posted in a far of place where I had no known faces and only work was what preferred by me.