jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

What goes into your mind when it rains?

1. yougotme profile image89
    yougotmeposted 5 years ago

What goes into your mind when it rains?

Some people are reminded of the pains they've been through when it rains, others are reminded of the happy times? How about you? Do you remember something specific when it rains?

2. mackyi profile image66
    mackyiposted 5 years ago

Fresh flowers
    chirruping bird
    May showers
    Soft whispers that can be hardly heard

yougotmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow! In our country, it is also during May when the rainy season starts. Interesting. smile

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Relaxation and that I'm safe. It's like a giant cloud that covers the world protecting me.
    It seems weird but I grew up in Florida with plenty of hurricanes. After storm after storm each year, I became accustomed to them. I can sleep through trains, storms, alarms, etc. There was never any major damage and we always stayed home sleeping around candles to see because the power was always out or in the closet/kitchen for protection.

Great to know! And an interesting thought about the rain. Thanks for the answer!

4. Tonipet profile image85
    Tonipetposted 5 years ago

It brings me back to my childhood when I used to watch every raindrop on the window pane and when the rain stops, I would enjoy watching the birds splashing themselves in the little pools of rainwater. Lovely!

I agree! I haven't actually seen birds enjoying themselves in pools of rainwater, though.

5. profile image49
    anonn123posted 5 years ago

i love the rain sometimes because it is soo relaxing but for some apparent reason i think of bad times when it rains ..its depressing when that happens .

Do the depressing thought overpower the relaxation the rain brings?

working