jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How we can control gas trouble?

1. vims003 profile image44
    vims003posted 5 years ago

How we can control gas trouble?

for past two days I am suffering some problem with stomach.

2. wewillmake profile image58
    wewillmakeposted 5 years ago

Take the food in time is the best option. Take some cumin seeds and put in the water and boil it and drink that water 2 or 3 times...

3. Brandon E Newman profile image71
    Brandon E Newmanposted 5 years ago

Avoid dairy products for a while. Could be lactose intolerance. Otherwise, go outside and fart.

4. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

Have them lay down on their tummies and put their knees up under their tummy..then just stay like this for a while, I used this on my daughter when she was little and it works.

5. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

If this problem persists, see a licensed healthcare provider for an evaluation and diagnosis. If you have excess gas, avoid gas-producing foods such as beans, broccoli and cabbage. You can also purchase some non-prescription remedies at your local drugstore, but read the labels carefully and use cautiously, especially if you are taking other medications. Generally speaking, moving around will help you pass gas. We do this with surgical patients whose gastrointestinal tracts slow down due to anesthesia. We try to get them up and moving as soon as possible after surgery to get things moving and working again.

6. artist101 profile image70
    artist101posted 5 years ago

Simethicon, the active ingrediant in mylanta, sold under the brand name little tummies, without the aluminum, will relieve gas. Keep a food diary, to determine which foods are causing the problem. Among the most common are dairy, beans, peas, brocolli, cauliflower, coffee, ibuprofen, as well as many other nsaids for pain. Avoidance of theses foods should bring relief. Beano is a digestive enzyme that is taken with the first bite of food, that is causing the problem, as prevention, for adults. Ginger, and sage are also anti flatulance herbs.
    I hope this helps.