jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Does p90x work

1. scoop profile image85
    scoopposted 5 years ago

Does p90x work

2. soconfident profile image84
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

Yes i've seen great result while doing p90x. Its up to you to put in the work if you want to see results.

3. Bobski606 profile image86
    Bobski606posted 5 years ago

I have done P90X in the past and found that it worked for my needs. Are you looking for weight loss or strength gains with this program? The main aim of P90X is to get you super fit and super strong and it just so happens that weight/fat loss is a bi-product.
    When I went through P90X a couple of years ago I didn't lose any weight but by the end I was able to lift so much more and I lost 2 dress sizes which were the results that I wanted.

4. tribook profile image60
    tribookposted 5 years ago

Yes! Like any fitness program, you get out of it what you put into it.  If you follow their suggestions, work hard during the workouts, and follow the nutrition plan, it is definitely possible to see results with P90X.

5. harmony155 profile image69
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

Yes it does if you stay committed! It will be difficult but a nice challenge at the same time smile

6. PJFitness profile image61
    PJFitnessposted 5 years ago

I never tried it but I have read it is all about getting in great shape at home which is what tons of people seem to be doing since they don't have the time or money to join a gym.

Unlike lots of other programs they seem to get that weight loss is not what people are looking for when they want results but rather how they look at the end of the program. They seem to have countless (and legit) before and after pictures.

Their program is probably geared to replacing fat with muscle to look great. I think their program is heavily based around circuit training with body weight exercises, but am not positive.

7. Bruce A. Beaudet profile image84
    Bruce A. Beaudetposted 5 years ago

It depends upon by what is meant by "does it work."  P90X is an advanced fitness program that requires at least 1 hour per day/6 days per week for a period of at least 90 days. If you have the time and you are committed to the nutrition plan with the desire to be above average fit then, the program can work.  In my opinion, maintaining the results is the greatest challenge given the time commitment to work the plan.

8. mariexotoni profile image95
    mariexotoniposted 5 years ago

yes smile and if you're reluctant to buy this, you should pirate it. I downloaded a program called vuze - you can download torrents with it. I got p90x and insanity. both are great programs, and as long as you eat better than you are and eat five smaller meals a day as opposed to three regular sized/large ones, you WILL see results. It's so cool how your body can change.

9. jaredbangerter profile image87
    jaredbangerterposted 5 years ago

Yes it does!  I have done it myself and you can see my results here: