jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have problems with snoring? Any remedies?

1. nmdonders profile image83
    nmdondersposted 5 years ago

Do you have problems with snoring?  Any remedies?

2. EuroNinila profile image86
    EuroNinilaposted 5 years ago

I don't snore, but I know when my boyfriend does I make him roll over because I can't sleep!  I used to do the same to my sister when we were younger, lol.

3. cam8510 profile image94
    cam8510posted 5 years ago

Neck pillows really can help.  Surgery is an option.  I am going in for a "Sleep Study" on This Sunday night.  This should help discover the source of my fatigue.  Snoring isn't a thing we should just blow off.

1. profile image0
      Milli Thorntonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I will be very interested to hear about the results of your sleep study. Perhaps you could write a Hub re what you learn about sleep overall from the study, as well as some of your personal results.

2. cam8510 profile image94
      cam8510posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Excellent idea Milli Thornton.  Snoring is not a big problem for me.  I have Restless Legs Syndrome.  That is why I am having the study, but a hub would be a good idea.  I have two hubs on RLS.

3. nmdonders profile image83
      nmdondersposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good luck with your study, I hope the results help you.  I'd also be interested to here about it.

4. cam8510 profile image94
      cam8510posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I just arrived at the sleep center and am beginning my sleep study.  As I said, my problem is not primarily snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, but this is the same testing procedure for any sleep problem.  I will be hooked up to monitors momentarily

working