Why do I get an Electric shock?
When I am wearing long sleeve jumpers/shirts, more with woolen mix, I get electric shock when I touch any kind of metal. e.g door knob, car, railings, ... anything that's metal. Why do I get these shocks and is there any cure for that? Other person wearing same cloths don't get any shock and I feel quite embarrassed when other people look at that time with curious eyes. Doctor says don't touch metal and laughs.
In everything there is charge but some things loose them and some gain them and they try to be balanced, so most likely your hand is missing some electrons and the jumper has some loose ones to give but they were attracted to the metal more using you as transport
Each of us has its own resistance, I guess your resistance is high that is why you get an electric shock. You can measure your resistance using an analog meter.
by fun2hub7 years ago
Why is wearing a bra important?What's the reason for anyone avoiding it?
by Mayz4 years ago
Why I get always electrified or shock?whenever I hold things like door of the car, and door knobs in the house. These usually happens to me and sometimes scared me to hold things that I think I might get electrified. Im...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.