jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How is everyone doing today?

1. Virtuous1 profile image60
    Virtuous1posted 5 years ago

How is everyone doing today?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Pretty good. Kind of tired but have plenty to do. I'm redecorating my home as a project and have homework due for one of my summer classes. How are you doing?

Virtuous1posted 5 years agoin reply to this

thank you for responding I hope when you are done with redecorating your home you let me know how it went...thanks so much

3. Georgie Lowery profile image93
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I'm peachy. It's not too hot, not too cold and I have a Cherry Pepsi. How are you?

Glad you having a peachy day my day was good could of been better it was hot yesterday.

4. moonfairy profile image77
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

thanks for asking! I'm doing pretty terrific...the weather is perfect, the work day is done, I'm home with my man, it's almost twilight and life is good! and you???

my dear sounds like you are having a great day all around...I think that is wonderful

5. dghbrh profile image76
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

Good morning, Had a great start with a filling breakfast...and now in office. Its a sunny day with a clear blue sky. Hope to have a terrific work day ahead.....with a relaxing evening.
    How you are doing ?

your morning is starting on the right foot.  My day was good I went to the gym and stayed indoors afterwards it was hot.

working