jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What can you not live without?

1. jeshon profile image70
    jeshonposted 5 years ago

What can you not live without?

2. Marsei profile image88
    Marseiposted 5 years ago

I think I could not live without people who care for me and let me know that they do, both friends and family.  And I couldn't live without knowing that this existence is not all there is, that there is something more and some watchful presence who is aware of our ups and downs and care about them.

3. annart profile image86
    annartposted 5 years ago

I agree that family and friends are the most important but, those aside, I would find it really difficult to live without my sight; there are so many beautiful things around us that, of all the senses, sight is the most precious to me.

4. somethgblue profile image88
    somethgblueposted 5 years ago

I cannot live without my heart beating, I think there is a connection but am not sure!

5. toknowinfo profile image89
    toknowinfoposted 5 years ago

Communication. It is so important to connect to other people, to let people know you are feeling and what you need and what you can do for them. Everything is better when you communicate effectively with others.

6. Trish303 profile image72
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

My husband, My kids, My family, and my comp.

7. profile image0
    Moeskyposted 5 years ago

Can't live without time for myself when I can just sit (or walk) and contemplate the "why's" of everything I'm doing. Often we're so busy just "doing" that we don't take the time out to be "conscious".

working