What sort of thing causes you jealousy?

1. TinaAtHome profile image72
    TinaAtHomeposted 5 years ago

What sort of thing causes you jealousy?

Do you ever envy someone something? Money, possessions, relationships, or something else?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

The only thing that has ever made me jealous is when my girlfriend cheated.... First it was my wife...... Then my gf who I started dating around a year after my divorce. It doesn't have to be physical cheating....... Emotional cheating hurts just as bad maybe worse. So, I have just given up. Who can you trust??

3. missa72542 profile image96
    missa72542posted 5 years ago

I don't ever envy someone for their possessions or anything like that.

As far as relationships go, and me getting jealous... I am a very jealous person. If I really care about someone deeply, I get jealous at very little things. I was cheated on by my ex husband and a couple ex boyfriends. Not to mention I am very very insecure about myself. So, I get very jealous about stupid things. Not that I yell at my boyfriend or anything like that, but he can tell I get uncomfortable.

He's never cheated on me, or anything like that. But when the little things get me un comfortable, he catches right on and fixes it.

I wish I knew why I was so insecure... I've tried fixing it, but its much harder than you'd think. For me at least, lol.