jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How do you stay motivated?

1. soconfident profile image83
    soconfidentposted 5 years ago

How do you stay motivated?

What are some things you do to keep you going when things look bad?

2. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 5 years ago

1. Think of how good it will feel or how proud I will be once it's finished.

2. Tell myself that in order to be the best, I have to DO my best.

3. Remind myself that the law of attraction is at work ~ by being positive and taking care of business, more good will come & things will work out better than planned.

4. Remind myself that I am the example my children are watching & learning from.

5. Remind myself that the only way it's going to get any better is if I take the initiative to make it happen.

6. Remember where I've been & how much I've gone through... if I made it before I can certainly make it now.  I'm older, wiser, & stronger ~ so this should be a piece of cake.

7. Repeat what my mom used to always tell me "There'll be plenty of time to rest when you're dead."

8. Tell myself that even the worst storms bring greener grass & a rainbow.

9. Tell myself that "this is going to be a great story to tell the grandkids someday"

10. Laugh at the situation mockingly and say "Really? Is that all you've got? Bring it on, cuz' I'm about to wipe the floor with your butt."

3. researchpapers profile image56
    researchpapersposted 5 years ago

Think good and be positive and try again as this is my philosophy of living is to try and then you failed then its alright but you didn't try and failed this would be not good.

1. soconfident profile image83
      soconfidentposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Right because things happens for a reason and things will get better if you allow it to