|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
How do you stay motivated?
What are some things you do to keep you going when things look bad?
1. Think of how good it will feel or how proud I will be once it's finished.
2. Tell myself that in order to be the best, I have to DO my best.
3. Remind myself that the law of attraction is at work ~ by being positive and taking care of business, more good will come & things will work out better than planned.
4. Remind myself that I am the example my children are watching & learning from.
5. Remind myself that the only way it's going to get any better is if I take the initiative to make it happen.
6. Remember where I've been & how much I've gone through... if I made it before I can certainly make it now. I'm older, wiser, & stronger ~ so this should be a piece of cake.
7. Repeat what my mom used to always tell me "There'll be plenty of time to rest when you're dead."
8. Tell myself that even the worst storms bring greener grass & a rainbow.
9. Tell myself that "this is going to be a great story to tell the grandkids someday"
10. Laugh at the situation mockingly and say "Really? Is that all you've got? Bring it on, cuz' I'm about to wipe the floor with your butt."
Think good and be positive and try again as this is my philosophy of living is to try and then you failed then its alright but you didn't try and failed this would be not good.
by Alexander Pease7 years ago
What do you do in your life to cope with hard times? How do you deal with a loss? I am interested to hear the multiple ways that people deal with stress, loss, and other difficulties.
by Angela Harris4 years ago
I am such a champ at procrastination. I am well aware that this online thing takes time, effort, and lots of work. Yet for the past couple of days, I have not been able to get motivated to do anything constructive...
by chefk5555 years ago
I need an inexpensive weight loss plan that is easy to stay motivated with.
by beach246 years ago
How can you stay motivated to excercise?
by jdomingo7 years ago
What are some ways to stay motivated when things aren't going as well as planned?
by Christin Sander5 years ago
How do you stay motivated to reach larger goals?I tend to break mine down into smaller chunks and daily "to do" lists that I can cross off and seeing progress keeps me motivated. How do you build and...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.