jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some ways to stay motivated when things aren't going as well as planned

1. jdomingo profile image60
    jdomingoposted 7 years ago

What are some ways to stay motivated when things aren't going as well as planned?

2. profile image54
    tryoneposted 7 years ago

A good mood get you through anything negative that could affect your health.

3. dippykitty profile image67
    dippykittyposted 7 years ago

When this happens to me, I try to concentrate on the good things that I've achieved to date so that I'm not thrown off course by the fact that something hasn't gone to plan. This tends to encourage me to see if there's anything I can do to get things back on track too.

4. profile image0
    Kevin Lamposted 7 years ago

When ever something doesn't go as plan for me i try to brush it off and act as if it is just a small bump on the road.

5. JenSet profile image59
    JenSetposted 7 years ago

Create smaller goals for yourself, even if they seem silly, you'll feel good when you achieve them. Also try to see the big picture...and like "dippykitty" said - be proud of your accomplishments. I can't tell you how many months I didn't think I would make it through, but once you get through the rough times you'll be a stronger person for it. Try not to let life bog you down. Hang out with friends, do something fun to lift your spirits.

working