jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How do you cope with early mornings?

1. Gary Holdaway profile image84
    Gary Holdawayposted 5 years ago

How do you cope with early mornings?

We all have times where we wake up just too early! What do you do to make yourself feel good for the day?

2. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Have a cup of tea - make love !  That always puts a smile on the dial !

3. profile image0
    Logicofhappinessposted 5 years ago

A cup off coffee and an apple. Can't seem to go wrong with that!

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I always wake early. I start my day off with a healthy dose of Mountain Dew along with a couple of cups of coffee.

5. joanwz profile image75
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

I love early mornings. Sometimes I just lay in bed and "daydream" or plan my day in my head. Sometimes I celebrate the quiet time alone, with no interruptions. SOmetimes I wake up early (before the alarm clock) becase I had a restless night due to something bothering me, and the early wake up time is because I have discovered some possible solutions during my sleep time.

6. rutley profile image77
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

Get all my chores done that much faster......and no one is up to bother me or mess up what I just cleaned!

7. teyeger82 profile image79
    teyeger82posted 5 years ago

Sometimes I will be sleeping really hard and then I just wake up and am wide awake. For example, I go to bed at 10 and fall hard asleep until 3 in the morning and then suddenly I am wide awake and cannot go back to sleep. I have found that it is best for me to just get up and do something productive. I am tired the next day but I usually sleep good the next night without waking up.

8. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 5 years ago

I am adamant that the "key" is to exercise both body and mind. Unless I can convince my better-half to be enveloped in me; I elect to usually take one of our dogs on a trek along the trails that border our neighborhood and we indeed end up at a Panera patio where the dog gets a bowl of ice water and I eat an oatmeal cookie & toasted bagel with tea or coffee. The exercise builds energy and naturally awakens you; so the rest of the day is energized and in the evening I burn out most quickly and I am sound asleep by 10 or 11...

9. ComfortB profile image89
    ComfortBposted 5 years ago

A very concentrated dose of hot organic green tea does it for me. It works like magic!

10. tiffany delite profile image75
    tiffany deliteposted 5 years ago

i am a night owl by nature, so i don't cope well with early mornings to begin with. but when i have to, i need caffeine! caffeine gives that kick start that makes the day bearable. another thing is a nap...if i am gonna have an early morning than i will most definitely need either an afternoon nap or to be in be early! blessings!

11. sereseus profile image74
    sereseusposted 5 years ago

I cope early mornings with early nights. Hehe  that was a joke.smile

working