jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What do men think of women with large feet?

1. rutley profile image73
    rutleyposted 5 years ago

What do men think of women with large feet?

Does she wear bigger shoes than him?

2. eHealer profile image86
    eHealerposted 5 years ago

I imagine men have their feet preferences like other body parts on a woman. Men and woman both have things that attract them, I imagine "feet" are probably one of those things. Men may be attracted to big or little feet, or not think about them at all. Sexuality is a really mysterious thing that doesn't actually make sense, most of the time.

3. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

That depends on the man you're asking.  There are men with foot fetishes and prefer dainty feminine feet and toes, like there are men who like large women with large feet, I would imagine.  There is something for everyone, so nothing would surprise me.

4. Silver Fish profile image83
    Silver Fishposted 5 years ago

As I am a woman then it is difficult to answer that question.
    I would hazard a guess however that most men don't care, especially if the woman in question has other attractive physical attributes that are worth some attention.

5. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

The think they wear big shoes ? well I know what they say about men with big feet .. don't they drive little cars ? just had a giggle...thanks

1. rutley profile image73
      rutleyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Love it kj!  Smart cars, I guess!

2. kj force profile image72
      kj forceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Looking back when I wrote my answer...My English is not so good...OMG..my English/Journalism professor would be rolling in his grave.I can hear him now, screaming "EDIT EDIT",corrected. " They think they wear big shoes " ..
      Yes you got it smart cars.

6. shara63 profile image69
    shara63posted 5 years ago

probably they think....wow, sometimes we can share our shoes !

working