What can I expect in a lawsuit

1. profile image50
    rockiebposted 5 years ago

What can I expect in a lawsuit

i am disabled and was harrassed and brutaly beaten by police.  I have the video which compleatley prooves the cops of doing this and it refutes their sworn affidavit  on what they say happened. how much money can I expect to recieve in a lawsuit?

2. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

This would depend on your jurisdiction, the jury, how much your attorney takes in fees, etc.  I would talk to an attorney, at the very least any expenses you incurred as a direct result should be covered.

3. lifetips123 profile image60
    lifetips123posted 5 years ago

There are many grounds, which can help you to claim a great sum of money and you are liable to get that money from government.
    One thing is you are disabled.
    Second is this is something regarding the Police (Cops). The Police is supposed to be the guardians of law and the depth of the crime and it intensity increases if they commit a crime against public especially a disabled.
    Third thing is that you got solid evidence of the issue and there is no appeal against your claim. 
    Also, the intensity of mental depression a person gets varies from person to person.  So, your lawyer can point out those points and claim a huge amount for you.

working