jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Regretting the missed opportunities?

1. ThompsonPen profile image77
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

Regretting the missed opportunities?

What is worth dropping everything so that an opportunity isn't missed?

2. auirek profile image59
    auirekposted 5 years ago

I am regretting every missed opportunity. I think it is worth a lot to not miss one, because the feeling of missed opportunity burns me from inside. You feel like you want to bring the time back.

3. moneyfairy profile image75
    moneyfairyposted 5 years ago

If there is a huge financial gain or emotional gain(like lottery winnings or an engagement(marriage proposal) or business proposal), those would be worth dropping everything for smile Also seeing someone before they pass away.

4. Radical Rog profile image80
    Radical Rogposted 5 years ago

Well there was once this rather hot and attractive young lady who... But I'm not sure if this is what you are on about.

5. Monis Mas profile image76
    Monis Masposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I wish I did a few things differently in the past, but that's no way to live! If I didn't do what I did, I wouldn't be here and now!
    Well,  what I definitely regret is that I didn't visit my grandfather right before he died.

6. krbalram profile image59
    krbalramposted 5 years ago

they are many,worth dropping is your fault beacuse of which you have lost opportunites

7. profile image0
    LIL-ANGEL-WINGSposted 5 years ago

If we lilve in the regrett and are always looking back, we will not see the oppertunities ahead. We can not redue yesterday, or borrow from tomarrow. Today this moment is all we have.

1. Monis Mas profile image76
      Monis Masposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree!

8. actionbronson profile image60
    actionbronsonposted 5 years ago

There are a lot of opportunities that I wish could have either done a lot better or taken the opportunity instead of passing it by.

9. jodeci profile image59
    jodeciposted 5 years ago

When I attended college I regret letting my mother choose my career path. She thought it was best I majored in a "career" which was promising, less chances of becoming unemployed such as business, teaching, or nursing. I chose to major in business administration.

I really wanted to major in Creative Art/Fine Arts, I wish I followed my desire, but now that I have been laid off for a while, I'm using this opportunity to pursue the path that I  believe will make me happy. I'm not necessarily returning back to school/college, I'm just taking art classes and getting alot of practice, I really don't have the money to attend school.