jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can one person's help, attitude, or in a smile, might make a difference in

1. whonunuwho profile image77
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

How can one person's help, attitude, or in a smile, might  make a difference in the world about us?

Would you give help to someone in need?If each one who reads this, were to give a fellow human being a helping hand today, just think what a wonderful change might occur in many lives.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7443416_f260.jpg

2. beverleejb profile image60
    beverleejbposted 5 years ago

A smile is always  great to  make another person feel special.
    And it doesn't cost anything.
    I give to our local food bank.
    I just  look in our pantry and start filling a grocery bag with items.
    A large can of soup, fruit, cereal, cookies etc.
    Healthy not starchy fill up foods
    If its in my pantry its good..
    I always feel good when I go to the food bank.
    Not on a day that they are asking for donations
    Just anytime.
    They look surprised .
    It's my gift.

3. 10.ABDUL profile image73
    10.ABDULposted 5 years ago

Smiles and kind gestures are charitable deeds. They are deeds that hold many rewards if people show genuine kindness to one another daily by the masses the affect on the world would be very significant, because the rewards come back in many folds.

4. moneyfairy profile image74
    moneyfairyposted 5 years ago

Giving from the heart is the best giving in the world. Giving without expecting anything in return is the best way to give. You are so correct in saying that the world would be a better place if more people were kind to one another and consistently showed more compassion of their fellow humans. That would be a great New Years resolution to start being kinder to others in need and not turn the other cheek and ignore them, they won't go away. There is always someone in need and the more we help the more they'll help others and so on....like paying it forward.....Great question. Thank you!!!!

working