jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What do you believe are 3 primary factors of good health?

1. Born2care2001 profile image73
    Born2care2001posted 5 years ago

What do you believe are 3 primary factors of good health?

Think Carefully! What does your body need? It's enlightening!

2. JamiJay profile image87
    JamiJayposted 5 years ago

Exercise, healthy (raw/whole) foods, and happiness.

3. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

I think the 3 most important things are:
    Exercise,  a balanced diet, and good friends who lend support during life's downturns.

4. Janellegems profile image66
    Janellegemsposted 5 years ago

eating healthy (fruits, vegetables, grains,oats, fish), appropriate ways to deal with stress and unexpected challenges and making time to do some fun activities with friends and loved ones.

5. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 5 years ago

1. Eat Less
    2. Regular Exercise
    3. Always try to live happy
    These three factors can give you outstanding health and long live as well.

6. ChitrangadaSharan profile image57
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Fresh and balanced diet, regular exercise and a positive frame of mind, ready to accept the highs and lows of life with calmness and patience.

7. dghbrh profile image78
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

# Positive/happy feelings

# Balanced/healthy food

# Proper work out

For me these three factors over rules all other and I am in good health. Thanks you

8. Anna Haven profile image82
    Anna Havenposted 5 years ago

Healthy eating, exercise and happiness ( which would encompass, family, friends, love, etc)

9. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

Healthy food, sleep and lots of fruits, seems that body feels tired easily nowadays。

10. phillippeengel profile image79
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

1. Be in equilibrium

2. Be in peace

3. Be in equanimity

11. snerfu profile image74
    snerfuposted 5 years ago

Same as JamiJay ----  exercise, healthy  food and to be happy always.

12. healthyfitness profile image80
    healthyfitnessposted 5 years ago

1. Exercise! We were meant to run around and hunt things, not lay on the couch!
    2. A healthy balanced diet of meats, carbs and fats
    3. Love!

13. Robin Cristy profile image60
    Robin Cristyposted 5 years ago

- A deep and ever mindful spiritual connection to God, to All That Is
    - A positive attitude to promote the release of healthy hormones.
    - A love and appreciation for experiences.

14. Born2care2001 profile image73
    Born2care2001posted 5 years ago

I want to thank each and every person who chose to provide an answer to this question. Eating, exercise and attitude seemed to be the general consensus. I would like to add my 2 cents here if I may. I offer them here because of my experience and research.
    1) Breathing - we cannot live without oxygen, air. Many of us live in an environment where he the quality of our air is unhealthy, but even where it is, we seem to take breathing for granted. It remains, for me, the primary health factor. It is the focus of my meditation and the benefit is incomparable.
    2) Water - again, so very elemental to life, yet the quality of our water is becoming more and more of a health concern. On a planet 3/4's covered by water and also and element that comprises 70% of the human body, we are in jeopardy if we taint our water supply. Keep it clean, keep it flowing!
    3) Gratitude -  Of all of the attitudes, I opt for an attitude of gratitude. There just doesn't seem to be any positive frame of mind that does not originate in gratitude. The more, the healthier, for all of life is a gift. If that is true, then the only appropriate response is gratitude.
    May each and every one of you experience the joy and peace of all that you dream and wish for.