What do you believe are 3 primary factors of good health?
Think Carefully! What does your body need? It's enlightening!
I think the 3 most important things are:
Exercise, a balanced diet, and good friends who lend support during life's downturns.
eating healthy (fruits, vegetables, grains,oats, fish), appropriate ways to deal with stress and unexpected challenges and making time to do some fun activities with friends and loved ones.
1. Eat Less
2. Regular Exercise
3. Always try to live happy
These three factors can give you outstanding health and long live as well.
Fresh and balanced diet, regular exercise and a positive frame of mind, ready to accept the highs and lows of life with calmness and patience.
# Positive/happy feelings
# Balanced/healthy food
# Proper work out
For me these three factors over rules all other and I am in good health. Thanks you
Healthy eating, exercise and happiness ( which would encompass, family, friends, love, etc)
Healthy food， sleep and lots of fruits， seems that body feels tired easily nowadays。
Same as JamiJay ---- exercise, healthy food and to be happy always.
1. Exercise! We were meant to run around and hunt things, not lay on the couch!
2. A healthy balanced diet of meats, carbs and fats
- A deep and ever mindful spiritual connection to God, to All That Is
- A positive attitude to promote the release of healthy hormones.
- A love and appreciation for experiences.
I want to thank each and every person who chose to provide an answer to this question. Eating, exercise and attitude seemed to be the general consensus. I would like to add my 2 cents here if I may. I offer them here because of my experience and research.
1) Breathing - we cannot live without oxygen, air. Many of us live in an environment where he the quality of our air is unhealthy, but even where it is, we seem to take breathing for granted. It remains, for me, the primary health factor. It is the focus of my meditation and the benefit is incomparable.
2) Water - again, so very elemental to life, yet the quality of our water is becoming more and more of a health concern. On a planet 3/4's covered by water and also and element that comprises 70% of the human body, we are in jeopardy if we taint our water supply. Keep it clean, keep it flowing!
3) Gratitude - Of all of the attitudes, I opt for an attitude of gratitude. There just doesn't seem to be any positive frame of mind that does not originate in gratitude. The more, the healthier, for all of life is a gift. If that is true, then the only appropriate response is gratitude.
May each and every one of you experience the joy and peace of all that you dream and wish for.
by A Ercoli5 years ago
All the money in the world or your health?
by Matthew Dawson6 years ago
Diabetes is guilty of killing many more Americans than even cancer. The most common reasons for the high death rate is caused by a lack of education and diagnosis? I started this forum posting so that fellow hubbers can...
by Donald Payne3 years ago
What is more important to you good health or an abundance of wealth?Obesity is ranked as one of the number one killers in the country. It is closely related to, Diabetes, Heart Disease and high Cholesterol. Yet most...
by cookingstar7 years ago
An antioxidant diet will protect people from terrible diseases so a conscientious effort to consume an antioxidant diet on a daily basis is important. Many doctors and nutritionists have conducted excellent...
by Rev Bruce S Noll HMN4 years ago
Why do so many people dispute or avoid the facts about the benefits of nutrition, diet, or fitness?there is more information and scientific fact today than at any other time yet obesity and other dis-ease proliferate....
by ninabillian4 years ago
What You think about Chinese food? It is Good for health or not?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.