jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you sleep mostly on your side, back, or stomach?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

Do you sleep mostly on your side, back, or stomach?

2. cathylynn99 profile image77
    cathylynn99posted 5 years ago

I always sleep on my right side in fetal position.

3. Critical Thinker1 profile image63
    Critical Thinker1posted 5 years ago

I slept mostly on my back until I got a Tempurpedic mattress. Now I can sleep on my side without any shoulder pressure or pain and it turns out I am more comfortable sleeping in that position. The Temperpedic is one of the best investments I've made - I do not get paid for endorsing this product, it is that good.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

i sleep on my left hand side when i am getting ready to sleep. I did discovered that my saliva will slip down to my cheeks when i am sleeping. hence, sometimes, i would sleep on my back with pillow on my chest then a blanket to cover me up. My mom said sleeping on your back, you will have hard time to breath because spider is clamping your heart. So, i used pillow to block the "Spider". Weird, isn't it?

5. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 5 years ago

I sleep mostly on my right side, but sometimes cannot get comfortable and switch to my left side.  I tend to snore if I sleep lying on my back and I never felt comfortable on my stomach.

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Got a bad hip and can only sleep on my right side.  I have to get up several times a night to stretch the hip out but back to sleep--right side only.

7. Sarniah Samon profile image60
    Sarniah Samonposted 5 years ago

right side ..its a good way to sleep....................