jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

What side of your body do you like to sleep on?

1. baygirl33 profile image60
    baygirl33posted 5 years ago

What side of your body do you like to sleep on?

I sleep on my right side and that seems more comfortable.
    When I sleep on my left side,my heart beat seems to vibrate through the bed structure,making it sound ominous.

2. zulumuscle profile image70
    zulumuscleposted 5 years ago

I sleep on my stomach with my head tilted to the side.

3. web4utech profile image58
    web4utechposted 5 years ago

I sleep on my left side which is more comfortable for me.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Right side only. Have a bad hip and I can't sleep on my back.  Sleeping on the left side hurts my bad knee--gee it's great getting old!  :-)

5. MellyMoo profile image60
    MellyMooposted 5 years ago

I have slept on my left side always& throughout 3 of my 4 pregnancies. Strangely, whilst pregnant with my son (i have only 1 boy) i slept on my right side:)

6. samnashy profile image80
    samnashyposted 5 years ago

I love sleeping on my stomach - stretched out, I sometimes have to move my husband out of the way in order to do this.  It was a nightmare when pregnant, but happily I am back on the old tum and loving it.

7. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Mainly, on my back with my right leg slightly bent resting on a side pillow while my head and shoulder lean to the right. Then I usually move in my sleep to my right side or wake up the same way I fell asleep.

8. dghbrh profile image79
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I prefer to sleep on my right side. Its more comfortable for me reason unknown.

9. Poohgranma profile image80
    Poohgranmaposted 5 years ago

I sleep on which ever side is hurting the least as I try to fall asleep and then change positions as that side starts hurting worse and awakens me.

1. baygirl33 profile image60
      baygirl33posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Pooh,maybe some anti-inflammatory pills would let you sleep.One must sleep whatever it takes.

10. Escobana profile image74
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

I prefer sleeping on my back, my arms beside me, my left hand holding the right hand of my sweetheart....sigh....