What makes women get turned on sexually??

1. wisdom25 profile image75
    wisdom25posted 4 years ago

What makes women get turned on sexually??

I hear that there are a lot of women that have great and loyal guys that always treat them right but that woman doesn't have sex with her man very often.  What can a man do to make that woman want him sexually?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

If a couple is truly in love, the sex will come naturally because both parties want to satisfy the others needs.

3. peeples profile image90
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

I will add to what JT has already correctly stated. If a woman is in a healthy relationship and suddenly starts denying sex, then something is wrong. It may be her, it may not be. Either way the ONLY way to fix it is to move on or communicate. In my opinion sexual compatibility should be figured out before marriage. It is one of those things that can doom a relationship. Another thing to look at is the difference in needs. Not every person has the same needs. I use to know a guy who was happy with once a month. His girl friend (my best friend) was not okay with that. The only resolve though is to determine if the relationship is worth saving and to communicate.

working