jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your biggest regret?

1. toknowinfo profile image90
    toknowinfoposted 4 years ago

What is your biggest regret?

2. Escobana profile image73
    Escobanaposted 4 years ago

I have no regrets at all in life and feel as lucky as one can be for having learned to overcome great sorrow. I have been severly depressed, extremely maniacal, heavily psychotic and my heart has been broken many times.

But regrets? Wanting to do things all over again? Never.

I have become the happy, stable, strong and independent person I am today for exactly all those moments in life and I would never want to change that for the world! Now I KNOW how to enjoy the little and big things in life for real.

3. sana7866 profile image57
    sana7866posted 4 years ago

no regret coz ,,each moment is meant to be cherished later on smile

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Not taking the care of my body and health seriously - and now am paying the price.

5. connorj profile image74
    connorjposted 4 years ago

I wish I was more like some of these people who are providing you with answers of no regret; however, I cannot... My biggest regret is never making it to the big league (NHL); however, I am coping with this significant regret and still playing hockey (slower) at age 26 for the 2nd time...
    I truly love the game and my next regret may well be on the day that I can no longer play. I will be forced out to pasture probably to pursue that rather cynically spoiled walk/hike that Mark Twain talked about; namely golf assuming I will not be able to play tennis or have been reduced to something below table tennis...

6. Tricia1000 profile image73
    Tricia1000posted 4 years ago

My biggest regret is that I stayed too long in a relationship that was clearly not working and not going anywhere.  But I learned a lot in the process and it made me a better person.