jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is the easy method to weight loss??? Do you following the same???

1. Naresh4u profile image61
    Naresh4uposted 4 years ago

What is the easy method to weight loss???
    Do you following the same???

weight loss

2. beingwell profile image65
    beingwellposted 4 years ago

Diet and exercise. Then, continue the diet and the exercise. Repeat until you get your healthy weight. Finally, exercise to maintain the weight.

And yes, I follow these simple steps. They really work!!

3. Hariom Singhal profile image59
    Hariom Singhalposted 4 years ago

A hot not cool glass(200 ml) water +lemon juice of 1or1/2 lemon+2 teaspoon (10 ml) honey take first thing in morning every day.you will loose 2 to 3 kg.  weight in the first month.you will loose some what less weight in coming month.
    you will feel better in health.

1. Hariom Singhal profile image59
      Hariom Singhalposted 4 years agoin reply to this

if you do not get honey then you can take it with gur or jaggery or without anything

2. Naresh4u profile image61
      Naresh4uposted 4 years agoin reply to this

nice
      thank ;you

4. Get Thin for Good profile image71
    Get Thin for Goodposted 4 years ago

The easy method is not always the best method. In fact, the easy method may just mean putting on more weight than you initially needed to lose!

Because statistics show that dieting does not work for a whopping 95% of people who try it!

We all know what we should be eating, and that exercise is vital, but there is a reason we don't do what we know we should...

This is due to people not addressing the root cause of their weight issue. Many people find too much satisfaction and fulfillment from food, and it is this that needs to be addressed before dealing with the actual food they put into their mouth.

Then, the overeating/food addiction habit needs to be dealt with, and not by dieting because this is an emotional and spiritual issue.

Need help? The Get Thin for Good online weight loss program is the first of it's kind in the world - and it deals with all the aspects of food addiction and overeating. Check it out. And yes, I created the program because I found the answers I searched for when diets could not help me. So I used it myself.

Hope this helps.

working