Have you ever learned from other peoples mistakes in life?

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 4 years ago

Have you ever learned from other peoples mistakes in life?

If you have indeed learned from others mistakes, please do write a powerful hub about it. This question is meant to inspire the writing of a hub in response. Have at it folks!

2. IDONO profile image81
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

This is why we teach history in schools. Past mistakes we learn from creates a better future. Hubs should be interesting. Maybe I'll try. Look for one.

3. Tinsky profile image95
    Tinskyposted 4 years ago

Personally, my husband and me both decided upon behaviours that we saw in our parents growing up that we would try to avoid using in front of our child.  But there are times when we find ourselves repeating them. As children we have already learnt them and they just come out subconsciously.  It is good though that we do see those behaviours in ourselves, for then we have the opportunity to reflect and change them, even if it does take a lot of hard work and sacrifice at times.  When we exhibit these bad behaviours, we'll also sit down with our daughter and apologize, giver her an understanding of why  they are bad and.. I've even put myself in the "naughty" corner once wink